The following are proposed for the General Aviation Study Group Sesion during the 2017 AGM:
• Overview of the workings of, and participants in, the GA sector and varying views and issues faced by the sector globally.
• Specific presentation on Italian GA operations, including outline of piston engine/balloon exposures.
• Uber – the implications from a GA perspective.
• Overview/ of the implications following the approval of single engine turbine aircraft for hire operations in Europe v wider experience from areas where already allowed.
• High end privately flown (jet) aircraft /low experience transition issues.
• Update on exposure and regulatory changes relative to drones/UAVs. Increase in use of Artificial intelligence – and the fact that underwriting is on the list of occupations threatened by onset of technology.