Technology is a major theme from both the client and insurer perspective, wihtin this context, the following are planned for the 2017 ASG Session:
• Digitalisation – will drive airlines business models going forward, impacting on all aspects of their operation – how will insurers adapt their products to meet these changes?
• Presentation looking at series of losses and research showing human reaction to aural versus visual warnings, and implications for flight safety.
• Coverage creep – how cover is expanding to cover technology – also looking at specific coverage aspects.
• Presentation on a different approach to operational risk assessment for airlines. New approach offering qualitative value.
• Death of the Underwriter?